ARO Piston Pumps
ARO piston pumps provide industry proven dependability, economy and precision control for the delivery of a wide range of flowable materials. Whether you are moving a small amount of low viscosity fluid a few feet or a large amount of high viscosity material a longer distance, ARO has a pump to meet your application needs.
Simply reliable and safe air motor
At the heart of ARO-Force piston pumps are superior air motors, featuring our proprietary AFX technology. With only five moving parts, our air motors are truly advanced yet simple. No other air motor out there delivers the precise performance, flexibility, and simplicity of an AFX air motor.
– Minimized failure risk due to fewer moving parts
– True Link Valve™ virtually eliminates pulse profile.
– No springs to fail due to fatigue or corrosion.
– Requires no lubrication and no lubricator installation.
– Backed by a 5-year warranty.
We incorporated important features to make our AFX air motors safe (dump pressure manually, groundable / ATEX-compliant, standard muffler).
Superior performance with abrasive fluids
– Plunger rods and cylinder tubes feature the exclusive ARO ceramic ultra-coating, extending service life up to twice as long.
– Chrome-plated stainless steel plungers for superior resistance to rust and corrosion.
– Eight packing options are available, including ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE), for even better material compatibility and maximum abrasion resistance.
Application Package: The right package for your application
Most applications require more than just a pump. ARO offers a wide range of transfer, extrusion, and finishing packages that not only enhance your productivity, but also simplify the ordering process. We provide you with the right configuration of air motor, piston pump, mount, follower, controls, and downstream accessories.
FINISHING, COATINGS, SEALANTS, INKS & ADHESIVES
Features a two-post ram, pump, follower plate and controls designed for high viscosity applications.
Single-post ram with pump, follower plate, and controls for medium to heavy viscosity extrusion.
Popular in airless spray applications, these packages are delivered with air control, material filter, and suction hose.
When portability is required for light- to medium-viscosity (less than 50K cPs) extrusion.
Ideal for finishing and adhesive applications where you need to keep fluid mixed.