• Automatic lubrication provides the right amount of lubricant at the right time for optimum reliability.
• Reduce friction and wear and protect bearing journals.
• Continuous delivery of lubricant maintains a hydro-dyamic lubricant film which reduces friction.
• Optional monitoring for blockage or leakage available for every bearing. Detect problems before critical bearings are affected.
• A precisely controlled discharge of oil is delivered to each point while the machine is in operation.
• The system provides a clean film of oil between critical bearing surfaces to keep friction and wear to a minimum. Box ways and seal wiper life are extended and production efficiency is maintained.
• Original Bijur mechanical pumps can be upgraded to all electric SureFire II pumps for more precise lubrication, reduced oil consumption and maintenance.
• Electric SureFire II pumps use an integral timer/control or can be operated and
monitored by the existing PLC.